For 18" Oven Accessories
For 30" Oven Accessories
Front Leg Extension Covers
Rear Caster Covers
48 Inch Pro-Style Dual-Fuel Range with 4.5 cu. ft. Dual Convection Main Oven
Discover a new world of cooking with the Wolf 48 inch dual fuel range - the best of two worlds, actually. Topside: Wolf gas cooking in all its glory, with the power and control of dual-stacked burners that now produce up to 20,000 Btu at the high end down to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmers and melts. Below: that marvel of cooking technology, the Wolf dual convection electric oven. Its two fans and four heating elements work in concert, directed by electronic controls, to create 10 cooking modes.
Simply select the mode that's right for your dish, and anticipate delicious results. In the Convection mode, multiple racks of rolls or pastries achieve identical brownness with no rotation of baking sheets necessary. Or try Convection Roast, and produce juicy, gorgeously browned poultry and meats with surprising speed. There's also a second single convection 18 oven for quick preheats of smaller meals. No more guesswork - with this dual fuel range, you'll cook with an almost blissful confidence and control.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Large Oven Interior Capacity:
4.5 Cu. Ft.
Small Oven Interior Capacity:
2.5 Cu. Ft.
Classic Stainless Steel
Red, Black or Stainless Steel Control Knobs:
Stainless Steel Bezels Knobs:
Chrome or Brass Bezels:
Dual-Stacked, Sealed Burners:
All with Simmer Capabilities:
Yes (At All Settings)
On 9,200 BTU/Hr Burner
Continuous Top Grates:
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron
Pivoting Hidden Touch Control Panel:
Coaxial Temperature Displaying Oven Selector Knob:
Cobalt Blue Porcelain
Adjustable Oven Racks:
3 with Full-Extension Bottom Rack
Door Hinge System:
Infrared Griddle - 15,000 BTU/Hr:
240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 Amp Circuit
10.2 kW at 240 V AC; 8.8 kW at 208 V AC
Overall Height (To Cooking Surface):
Large Oven Interior Width:
Large Oven Interior Depth:
Large Oven Interior Height:
Small Oven Interior Width:
Small Oven Interior Depth:
Small Oven Interior Height:
Opening Height (To Countertop):
***NOTE: Island trims are included with this unit. A minimum 10" riser is required for installations against a combustible surface.
***Power Cord Not Included
Premiere Simmer Performance
- When any burner is turned to the simmer setting, a continuous flame delivers less than 300 Btu to your pan or pot for the ultimate low-end control.
Spark Ignition System
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.
- Dual fans - each with its own heating element - work in concert with two additional heating elements to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, more delicious results - even when using multiple racks at once.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature, eliminating guesswork when preparing anything where internal temperature is the surest sign of delicious results.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel with a classic brushed finish stands up for decades, and matches other Sub-Zero and Wolf products, allowing for seamless integration into your kitchen design.
Cobalt Blue Porcelain Interior
- Wolf's signature aesthetics enhance the oven's interior, creating a bold cooking backdrop.