18 Inch Oven Accessories
30 Inch Oven Accessories
Front Leg Extension Covers
Rear Caster Covers
An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Wolf Dual Fuel Ranges offer a wide variety of top configurations and standard dual stacked surface burners. The optional steel griddle, infrared charbroiler and French Top give you the freedom to customize your Dual Fuel Range. The large electric oven features the Wolf dual convection system that delivers even temperature and airflow throughout.
MFG SKU DF486C-LP
Large Oven Interior Capacity:
4.5 Cu. Ft.
Small Oven Interior Capacity:
2.5 Cu. Ft.
Classic Stainless Steel
Red, Black or Stainless Steel Control Knobs:
Stainless Steel Bezels Knobs:
Chrome or Brass Bezels:
Dual-Stacked, Sealed Burners:
All with Simmer Capabilities:
Yes (At All Settings)
On 9,200 BTU/Hr Burner
Continuous Top Grates:
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron
Pivoting Hidden Touch Control Panel:
Coaxial Temperature Displaying Oven Selector Knob:
Cobalt Blue Porcelain
Adjustable Oven Racks:
3 with Full-Extension Bottom Rack
Door Hinge System:
Infrared Charbroiler - 16,000 BTU/Hr:
240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 Amp Circuit
10.2 kW at 240 V AC; 8.8 kW at 208 V AC
Overall Height (To Cooking Surface):
Large Oven Interior Width:
Large Oven Interior Depth:
Large Oven Interior Height:
Small Oven Interior Width:
Small Oven Interior Depth:
Small Oven Interior Height:
Opening Height (To Countertop):
***NOTE: Island trims are included with this unit. A minimum 10" riser is required for installations against a combustible surface.
***Power Cord Not Included
- Natural or LP gas rangetop.
- Large capacity dual convection electric oven.
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with their distinctive red knobs.
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish.
- Stainless Steel bezels surround all knobs - chrome or brass bezels optional.
- Dual-stacked sealed burners.
- All with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings.
- Melt feature on one 9,200 BTU/Hr (2.7 kWh) burner.
- Porcelain coated cast iron continuous top grates.
- Pivoting hidden touch control panel.
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interiors.
- Bake Stone (Accessory Required)
- Dehydrate (Accessory Required)
- Coaxial temperature displaying oven selector knob.
- Temperature probe feature in both ovens.
- Spring/damper door system for each oven door.
- Classic stainless steel risers in 5" and 10" heights, or 20" riser with shelf.
- Red, black or stainless steel control knobs.
- Must be specified when ordering the range.
- One piece porcelain-cast wok grate and single burner grate.
- Porcelain-cast two-burner S-grate.
- Broiler pan and temperature probe.
- Hardwood cutting board (griddle models only).
- Dehydration accessory racks.
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Triple pane oven door window.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
MFG SKU DF486C-LP
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.