Front Leg Extension Covers
Rear Caster Covers
An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Wolf Dual Fuel Ranges offer a variety of top configurations and standard dual stacked surface burners. The optional steel griddle plate and infrared charbroiler give you the freedom to customize your Wolf Dual Fuel Range. The large electric oven features the Wolf dual convection system that delivers even temperature and airflow throughout.
MFG SKU DF364G
Oven Interior Capacity:
5.4 Cu. Ft.
Classic Stainless Steel
Red or Black Control Knobs:
Platinum Bezels Knobs:
Chrome or Brass Bezels:
Dual-Stacked, Sealed Burners:
All with Simmer Capabilities:
Yes (At All Settings)
On 9,200 BTU/Hr Burner
Continuous Top Grates:
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron
Pivoting Hidden Touch Control Panel:
Coaxial Temperature Displaying Oven Selector Knob:
Cobalt Blue Porcelain
Adjustable Oven Racks:
3 with Full-Extension Bottom Rack
Door Hinge System:
Infrared Charbroiler - 16,000 BTU/Hr:
Infrared Griddle - 15,000 BTU/Hr:
240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 30 Amp Circuit
5.2 kW at 240 V AC; 4.5 kW at 208 V AC
Overall Height (To Cooking Surface):
Oven Interior Height:
Opening Height (To Countertop):
***NOTE: Island trims are included with this unit. A minimum 5" riser is required for installations against a combustible surface.
***Power Cord Not Included
- Natural or LP gas rangetop.
- Large capacity dual convection electric oven.
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with their distinctive red knobs.
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish.
- Platinum bezels surround all knobs.
- Chrome or brass bezels optional.
- Dual-stacked sealed burners.
- All with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings.
- Melt feature on one 9,200 BTU/Hr (2.7 kWh) burner.
- Porcelain coated cast iron continuous top grates.
- Pivoting hidden touch control panel.
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior.
- Bake Stone (Accessory Required)
- Dehydrate (Accessory Required)
- Coaxial temperature displaying oven selector knob.
- Temperature probe feature.
- Spring/damper door system.
- Classic stainless steel risers in 5" and 10" heights, or 20" riser with shelf.
- Red or black control knobs.
- Must be specified when ordering the range.
- One piece porcelain-cast wok grate and single burner grate.
- Porcelain-cast two-burner S-grate.
- Broiler pan and temperature probe.
- Hardwood cutting board (griddle model only).
- Dehydration accessory racks.
- Front leg extension covers and rear caster covers.
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Triple pane oven door window.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
MFG SKU DF364G