DF 260 / DF 261
The DF 260/DF 261 power dishwasher boasts six dishwashing programs, which can be combined with two options: In power mode, the machine cleans and dries a full load for example in just about an hour, while in intensive mode the DF 260/DF 261 cleans heavily soiled items in the lower basket while protecting the glasses in the upper basket.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
This dishwasher uses 239 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $26.51.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Capacity and Consumption Data
14 Place Settings
Total Annual Energy Consumption:
Estimated Yearly Consumption:
Energy Star Qualified:
Glass Care Technology:
Power and Intensive Wash
Flow Through Water Heater:
Electronic Refill Indicator - Rinsing Agent:
Electronic Inflow Water Indicator:
Time Remaining Display:
Remaining Time Projection:
Filter System Cleaning:
Flex Plus Upper Basket with Handle:
Yes, Extra-Extendable and Smooth Running
Flex Plus Bottom Lower Basket:
Yes with Dividable Glass Support
Flex Plus Drawer Insertable:
Top Basket Folding Tines:
Bottom Basket Folding Tines:
Top Basket Folding Racks:
Bottom Basket Folding Racks:
Aqua Stop with Warranty:
Baking Tray Spray Head:
Dimensions and Weights
- Power dishwasher: cleans and dries dishes in about an hour.
- Six programs with Aqua sensor and two options.
- Flex Plus basket system, extra-extendable and smooth running.
- Remaining time light projects cycle status and remaining time onto the kitchen floor.
- Aqua stop with guarantee.
- Rackmatic with 3 levels, adjustable in height up to 2".
- 14 place setting capacity.
- Electronic salt and rinse refill indicator in the panel.
- Sanitized indicator in the control panel.
- Remaining time projection.
- End of program indicator.
- Time delay up to 24 hours.
- Quick Wash 113°F (29 Minutes).
- Aqua stop with guarantee.
- Regeneration electronics.
- Triple filter system, self-cleaning.
- Total annual energy consumption 239 kwh.
- Connecting cable 47-1/4" plugable.
- Water connection with 3/4" screw gland.
Gaggenau DF261761 Reviews