Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
With the DEWD's versatile moisture control and temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F, you can keep a plate warm, proof bread, or serve piping-hot soup. Dinner will always be the perfect temperature - no matter when you serve it.
Moisture Selector Control:
From 90°F to 250°F
Stainless Steel Low Racks with Slots:
Entire Drawer Removes For Easy Cleaning:
Stainless Steel Roller Bearing Glides:
Hard Wire Direct with Separate 15 Amp Minimum 2-Wire with Ground Circuit; 120 VAC/50-60 Hz
Max. Amp Usage:
450 Watts; 3.8 Amps
Approx. Shipping Weight:
90 Lbs. (40.5 kg)
29 1/2" (74.9 cm)
Overall Depth To End of Handle:
27 7/16" (69.7 cm)
Overall Depth with Drawer Fully Extended:
48" (121.9 cm)
10" (25.4 cm)
20 1/2" (52.1 cm)
22 3/4" (27.8 cm)
6" (15.2 cm)
28 1/4" (71.8 cm)
23 1/2" (59.7 cm)
9 1/4" (23.5 cm)
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Professional Warming Features
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food.
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing.
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- 20-1/2" wide by 6" high by 22-3/4" deep (1.6 cu. ft.).
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning.
- Shipped complete with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup.
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or can be used for only half coverage by removing one section.
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity.
- Powerful 450-watt heating element.
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element.
Professional Construction and Design.
- Styling matches other Designer Series products.
- Ergonomically designed drawer handle.
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation.
Optional Warming Drawer Accessory
- Pan/lid set - Five heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans with lids.
- Two 2-1/2" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans.
- Two 4" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans.
- One 4" deep by 12" long by 10-1/2" wide pan.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.