Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The Designer Series 30" Built-In Electric Cooktop are the first electric cooktops to offer professional-type cooking power. Their Designer Series Cooktops will accommodate virtually any kitchen.
Right Front Surface Element Rating:
240V - 1,500 Watts, 208V - 1,125 Watts
Right Rear Surface Element Rating (Dual Element):
240V - 2,500/1,000 Watts, 208V - 1,875/750 Watts
Center Right Surface Element Rating:
Center Surface Element Rating (Dual Element):
Center Left Surface Element Rating (Dual Element):
Left Front Surface Element Rating:
240V - 1,800 Watts, 208V - 1,350 Watts
Left Bridge Surface Element Rating:
240V - 800 Watts, 208V - 600 Watts
Left Rear Surface Element Rating:
240V - 1,800 Watts, 208V - 1,350 Watts
240 - 208/120 VAC/60 Hz - 3-Wire Conduit with a No. 10 Ground Wire. 4-Ft. Flexible Conduit Included.
Maximum Amp Usage:
240V - 35.0 Amps, 208V - 30.0 Amps
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Height To Top Of Knobs:
Overall Height To Top Of Cooking Surface:
Overall Height To Top Of Edge Of Frame:
28 5/8" to 29 7/8"
19 3/4" to 20 1/8"
3 1/8" Min.
Cutout Height with Conduit:
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook™surface elements utilize ribbon technology.
- Elements reach full power in about three seconds.
- Bridge element between left front and rear elements, creates a continuous heated surface.
- Wide range of surface element sizes and wattages.
- Left Front - 7", 1,800-watt element; 800-watt bridge.
- Left Rear - 7", 1,800-watt element.
- Right Rear - 9"-6", 2,500-1,000-watt element.
- Right Front - 6-1/2", 1,500-watt element.
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Durable control knobs made of solid stainless steel with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling.
- Customer-removable knobs.
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame.
- Smooth glass offers excellent cleanability.
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts.
- Available in Stainless Steel/Black (SB), featuring black glass and knob grip.
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface burner.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.