Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
In addition to professional features like two-element baking, Maxi-Broil, Mini Broil, and TruConvec Convection cooking, the TimePiece oven sets itself apart with the exclusive elegance of the multi-function analog /digital TimePiece clock.
4.5 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Standard Capacity:
4.3 Cu. Ft.
Two Speed Convection System:
Concealed 6-Pass Bake Element:
Yes with Heat Reflector
Delay Timed Cooking Feature:
Tone and Digital Display:
TruConvec Convection Cook:
4-wire ground, 240 VAC, 50 amp electrical connection. Unit is equipped with No. 10 ground wire in conduit. Should be fused separately.
Maximum Amp Usage:
46.7 Amps - 240 VAC; 40.5 Amps-208 VAC
Approx. Shipping Weight:
278 Lbs. (126.1 kg)
29 3/4" (75.6 cm)
25 3/16" (64.3 cm)
51 3/8" (130.5 cm)
Oven Interior Width:
24 3/4" (62.9 cm)
Oven Interior Depth - Upper:
18" (45.7 cm)
Oven Interior Depth - Lower:
19" (48.3 cm)
Oven Interior Height:
15 3/4" (40.0 cm)
28 1/2" (72.4 cm)
24" (61.0 cm)
50 5/8" (128.6 cm)
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Large oven cavity makes room for all your cooking needs.
- Two speed convection system provides maximum airflow throughout the oven cavity for excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 6-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Each oven has five porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks.
- One TruGlide rack included in each oven.
- Halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside.
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results.
- High performance cooking modes.
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
- Three-Level Conventional Broil
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 12 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Timer sounds and oven shuts off when desired temp is reached. (Upper Oven Only)
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance.
- Self-clean feature on all ovens.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- Ergonomically designed handle for superior feel.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance.
- Even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
- Durable control knobs made of solid stainless steel.
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- V-Rack and Drip Pan - CVD
- Broiler Pan and Tray - BPT
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited - heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
Viking Designer Series DDOE305BK Reviews