Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
The Designer Series built-in electric 30" wide double oven combines professional cooking power with unique design and styling. A digital clock/timer provides time-of-day and numerous timed cooking functions. The self-cleaning electric ovens offer multiple conventional and convection settings (upper oven only on double ovens) including TruConvec cooking.
Overall Capacity - Upper:
4.3 Cu. Ft.
Overall Capacity - Lower:
4.5 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Standard Capacity - Upper:
4.1 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Standard Capacity - Lower:
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Two Speed Convection System:
Concealed 6-Pass Bake Element:
Yes with Heat Reflector
Delay Timed Cooking Feature:
Tone and Digital Display:
TruConvec Convection Cook:
4-wire ground, 240 VAC, 50 amp electrical connection. Unit is equipped with No. 10 ground wire in conduit. Should be fused separately.
Maximum Amp Usage:
46.7 Amps - 240 VAC; 40.5 Amps - 208 VAC
Approx. Shipping Weight:
384 Lbs. (174.2 kg)
29 3/4" (75.6 cm)
25 3/16" (64.3 cm)
51 3/8" (130.5 cm)
Oven Interior Width:
24 3/4" (62.9 cm)
Oven Interior Depth - Upper:
18" (45.7 cm)
Oven Interior Depth - Lower:
19" (48.3 cm)
Oven Interior Height:
15 3/4" (40.0 cm)
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Large oven cavity makes room for all your cooking needs.
- Two speed convection system provides maximum airflow throughout the oven cavity for excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 6-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Each oven has five porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks.
- Halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside.
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results.
- High performance cooking modes.
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
- Three-Level Conventional Broil (Convection Features In Top Oven Only)
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 12 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance.
- Self-clean feature on all ovens.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- Ergonomically designed handle for superior feel.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance.
- Even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
- Durable control knobs made of solid stainless steel.
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH).
- V-Rack and Drip Pan - CVD
- Broiler Pan and Tray - BPT
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited - heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.