Fisher & Paykel Appliances has been developing products and markets for over 70 years. Founded in 1934 by Maurice Paykel & Sir Woolf Fisher, has grown from humble beginnings to become one of New Zealands most enduring and successful businesses. Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems. Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Fisher & Paykel imagined the ideal dishwasher...and the concept of the DishDrawer was born. Years of research and refinement have created an appliance that offers a compelling blend of form and function. Each drawer is independently operated, allowing you to wash small loads as economically as large ones. DishDrawer lets you match the wash program to the contents, so dishes are better cared for.
This dishwasher uses 308 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.80.
The estimated yearly cost of operating this dishwasher is based on doing 4 wash loads a week and a 2007 national average cost of $.1065 per kWh for electricity.
*Operating cost based on electric water heating.
32 5/16" - 34 3/4"
Separate Wash Programs:
Economical Eco Option:
Energy Star Approved:
Min. Water Usage:
1.95 Gallons per Draw
Final Rinse Temperature:
163 Degrees F
Delay Start Option:
Up to 12 hours
Intelligent Load Sensing:
Wash Progress and Time Remaining Display:
Concealed Control Panels:
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
Single Touch Programming:
Accomodates Long Stemmed Wine Glasses:
ADA Height Compatible:
Place Setting Capacity per Drawer:
Built-in and 3 Stages
Smart Drive Intelligent Technology:
Parts and Labor Warranty:
- Independent wash programs for separation of wash loads
- Choice of wash programmes - 9
- Flow through detergent dispenser
- EnergyStar approved Uses as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer
- Heating element in each drawer
- 163 F temperature in final rinse
- Energy saving, delay start option - up to 12 hours
- Key lock and child lock option
- Intelligent load sensing for optimum performance
- Wash progress and time remaining display
- Easy to use, primary and secondary (concealed) control panels with single touch programming
- Rinse aid indicator light
- Accommodates long stemmed wine glasses
- DishDrawer complies with the American Disabilities Act height guidelines
- Hold plates as large as 12 inches
- 6 place setting capacity per drawer
- Self diagnostics for servicing
- Three stage flood protection
- Smart Drive intelligent technology
- Flood protection built in