Who They Are
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals.
Single DishDrawer Standard
With over a decade of dishdrawer manufacturing, they introduce the latest addition by Fisher and Paykel to revolutionize your kitchen; Dishdrawer Standard. Continuing with the ergonomically superior design of Dishdrawer, Fisher and Paykel have found new ways to make your dishwashing experience even easier.
This dishwasher uses 160 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.744.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Independent Wash Programs for Separation of Wash Loads:
Choice of Wash Programs:
Economical Eco Option:
Flow Through Detergent Dispenser:
Water Use Per Drawer:
Rinse Agent Dispenser:
163°F Temperature In Final Rinse:
Energy Saving, Delay Start Option:
Up to 12 Hours
Key Lock and Child Lock Option:
Intelligent Load Sensing for Optimum Performance:
Wash Progress and Time Remaining Display:
Primary and Secondary (Concealed) Control Panels:
Yes with Single Touch Programming
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
Accomodates Long Stemmed Wine Glasses:
DishDrawer Complies with the American Disabilities Act Height Guidelines:
Holds Plates Up to 13":
Fully Adjustable Racking System:
Self Diagnostics for Servicing:
Three Stage Flood Protection:
Smart Drive Intelligent Technology:
Flood Protection Built In:
1 Year Parts and Labor:
The World's First Dishwasher In Drawers
- Single drawer unit offers ultimate design flexibility.
- Their latest DishDrawer is significantly cheaper and faster to install than the competition.
- Easy to use folding tines enable large pots, platters and bowls to be placed effortlessly into the drawer.
Flow Through Detergent Dispenser
- Superior wash using variable water pressures, flow-through detergent dispenser and precise water temperatures.
- The detergent dispenser pumps water through the detergent to dissolve it thoroughly before it enters the DishDrawer.
- Diluting detergent and filtering it through gradually ensures a superior hygenic wash without detergent burn on dishes.
- 163°F sanitizing temperature.
Fully Adjustable Racking System
- Independently movable racks fit all sizes of cups and mugs or they can be folded away for maximum space.
ENERGY STAR Approved