Semi-Integrated Single DishDrawer with 7 Place Settings
This Energy Star approved DishDrawer has the choice of nine wash programs to wash everything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans at the touch of a button and the Eco options minimize water and energy usage. The superior filtration system keeps debris from blocking the dishwasher and is removable for easy and hygienic cleaning. You can fit plates up to 11.5 inches in diameter and long stemmed wine glasses in this model. The racking and fold down tines have been designed to be adjustable for different wash requirements.
Before washing begins, detergent passes through the world's first flow through dispenser to ensure it is thoroughly dissolved, providing a faster, more hygienic wash with no hint of detergent burn. The DishDrawer has a Child Lock that both locks the drawer to prevent opening as well as disabling the buttons. This dishwasher uses only 2 gallons of water on a Normal Eco wash program and is ENERGY STAR rated CEE tier 1 for energy efficiency and cleaning and drying performance.
About Fisher & Paykel
Since their founding in 1934, they have grown into a global, design-led company of more than 3,000 people. Designed and engineered in New Zealand, their products are sold in 50 countries around the world. Their design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. For them, legacy is about looking into the future, while ensuring what they develop today is aligned to the fundamental principles of sustainable design. They are committed to ongoing research and development. Their culture is one of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with their customers and respect our planet.
This dishwasher uses 141 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.64.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
7 Formal Place Settings
Largest Dinner Plate Capacity:
Independent Dishwashing Drawers:
Yes, On All Wash Cycles
Concealed Wash Cycle Controls:
Flow-Through Detergent Dispenser:
Adjustable Folding Tines:
Pitch Adjustable Rack:
Drawer Lock Safety Feature:
Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
141 kWh Per Year
ENERGY STAR Rated
2 Gal Per Cycle (Approx.)
Dimensions and Weights
22 1/16" Min.
16 1/4" Min.
- With over a decade of manufacturing experience, the world's first drawer dishwasher offers the best ergonomics with the least amount of bending.
Superior Wash Performance
- The nine wash cycles combined with the world's first flow through detergent dispenser and 163°F sanitizing temperature ensure world class performance.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with ultra quiet operation and uses as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer.
- 7 place settings per drawer.
- Holds large 11-1/2" plates and platters.
- The flexible racking system with fold down and pitch adjustable tines, adjustable racks and cup racks makes loading easy while best utilising the space in the drawer.
Seamless Integration and Clean Lines
- Enhanced venting, fully adjustable door and wireless remote (integrated models only) eliminates the need for an external interface creating clean lines.
Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer Series DD24SCW7 Reviews