Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 9 Wash Cycles
The hard-working DCS DishDrawer dishwasher offers two independent wash drawers, giving you full flexibility. Ultra efficient and quiet operation combines with variable water pressure and a flow-through dispenser for superior wash performance, while the ergonomic design is perfect for busy chefs.
What do you get when you match style with performance A kitchen to die for! DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered indoor and outdoor appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your outdoor kitchen. The polished stainless steel welds provide a seamless finish and the hand crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 276 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.61.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Total Formal Place Settings:
Largest Plate Diameter:
13" in Top Drawer, 11 1/2" in Bottom Drawer
163°F Sanitizing Temperature Setting:
1.95 Gallon Minimum
Concealed Wash Cycle Control Panel:
Electronic Wash Program Progress Indicator:
Flow Through Detergent Dispenser:
Adjustable Racks per Drawer:
Pitch Adjustable Rack:
Child Lock Safety Feature:
Number of CyclesWash Cycles:
Heavy, Normal, Fast, Delicate, Rinse, Heavy Eco, Normal Eco, Fast Eco, Delicate Eco
Dimensions and Weight
34" - 36 3/8" (Leveling Legs)
- With over a decade of manufacturing experience, the world's first drawer dishwasher, designed by Fisher and Paykel for DCS, offers the most ergonomic solution to dishwashing.
- The DishDrawer Wide dishwasher holds nine place settings while the Double DishDrawer dishwasher holds 14 in total. A fully adjustable racking system with independently movable racks and folding tines gives flexibility for large items.
Superior Wash Performance
- From heavy duty to delicate; the nine wash cycles offer variable wash (or water) pressure combined with the world's first flow-through detergent dispenser. 163°F sanitizing temperature and fan-assisted drying ensure superior results.
- The unique, brushless DC motor developed by Fisher & Paykel, incorporates fewer moving parts meaning greater reliability.
- Enhanced venting, a fully adjustable door and a wireless remote on panel-ready models eliminates the need for an external interface allowing seamless integration with cabinetry.
DCS DishDrawer Series DD24DVT7 Reviews