DCS by Fisher and Paykel
What do you get when you match style with performance A kitchen to die for! DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your kitchen. Their polished metal, hand-crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect of your kitchen - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one.
As you'd expect, DCS DishDrawers are all about giving you control. With the Double DishDrawer, you can use both drawers for up to 12 place settings, or just use one for smaller loads. A flow through detergent dispenser guarantees a great clean every time!
All models offer nine wash cycles and powerful sanitizing (up to 163 degrees F). DCS hasn't forgotten the environment either - all wash cycles except rinse include an eco option, and are Energy Star approved.
A panel ready version allows you to seamlessly blend your DCS DishDrawer in with the rest of your kitchen design. Other convenient features include integrated one touch controls, a delay start option and quiet operation. Safety features include a control key lock and a drawer lock. At DCS, they're not saying that cleaning up will ever be as enjoyable as preparing meals, but with a DCS DishDrawer, you can count on it being simple, quick and consistently top quality - everything a demanding chef expects!
This dishwasher uses 314 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.82.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Overall Depth (excl. Handle):
Depth of Open Drawer (excl. Handle):
Depth of Chassis (incl. Trimseal):
Depth of Drawer Front Panel (excl. Handle):
Depth of Toekick:
2 1/4" - 4 5/8"
Overall Height (incl. Drawer Front Height):
34" - 36 3/8"
Height of Drawer Fronts:
Height from the Top of Handle to the Top of Door:
Height of Chassis:
Height Range of Levelling Feet:
Height of Upper Drawer Front:
Height of Lower Drawer Front:
Height of Installation Bracket Slots (On Top of Chassis):
6 per drawer (12 total)
Max. Plate Size (Top Drawer):
Accommodates 13" Plates
Max. Plate Size (Bottom Drawer):
Accommodates 11 1/2" Plates
Performance and Design
Brushed Stainless Steel
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Smart Drive Technology:
As low as 1.95 gallons per drawer
Adjustable Cup Racks:
Wash Cycles and Controls
On all cycles except Rinse
Delay Start Option:
Up to 12 Hours
120 Volts / 60 Hz / 3 Wire / 15 Amp Circuit
- Each tub holds six place settings, and the top drawer can handle plates up to 13" in diameter.
- A fully adjustable racking system with independently movable racks and folding tines gives immense flexibility.
Nine wash cycles (including eco options)
- The Energy Star-approved DishDrawer uses as little as 1.95 gallons per drawer and offers a true half-load option.
- They delay start also allows you to take advantage of off peak water and power rates.
- Keylock, childlock and drawer lock give you the option of disabling buttons and drawers.
- A three-stage flood protection function minimizes risk.
Smart drive technology
- The unique, brushless DC motor incorporates fewer moving parts meaning greater reliability.
- Other features include fan-assisted drying, the worlds first flow through detergent dispenser, variable water pressure and 163°F sanitizing temperature.
Two dishwashers in one
- Two independent wash drawer mean you can wash a small or large load with the least amount of bending.
- 6 Place Settings each drawer
- Top drawer accommodates 13" plates
- Bottom drawer accommodates 11 1/2" plates
- Flow through detergent dispenser
- Adjustable racks & cup racks
- Eco Option on all except Rinse Cycle
- Concealed wash cycle controls
- Delay start option up to 12 hours
- As low as 1.95 gallons per drawer
Energy Star Qualified