D24 Inch Semi-Integrated Tall Double DishDrawer with 14 Place Settings
With over a decade of DishDrawer manufacturing, Fisher & Paykel introduce new ways to make your dishwashing experience even easier. This model is taller than the standard DishDrawer dishwasher, so you can fit in large plates up to 13 inches in diameter in the top drawer. Racking is designed to hold long utensils and can fold away to free up space. Seven place settings can fit in each drawer.
The DishDrawer double is as easy to open and close as kitchen drawers and is conveniently positioned at countertop height so loading and unloading requires minimal bending. Easy-to-use folding tines allow you to place large pots, platters and bowls into the drawers with ease. This model has the choice of nine wash programs, including Eco options to minimize water and energy usage. For added safety, a key lock and child lock are included.
About Fisher & Paykel
Since their founding in 1934, they have grown into a global, design-led company of more than 3,000 people. Designed and engineered in New Zealand, their products are sold in 50 countries around the world. Their design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. For them, legacy is about looking into the future, while ensuring what they develop today is aligned to the fundamental principles of sustainable design. They are committed to ongoing research and development. Their culture is one of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with their customers and respect our planet.
14 Formal Place Settings
Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Top Drawer:
Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Bottom Drawer:
Independent Dishwashing Drawers:
Yes, On All Wash Cycles
Concealed Wash Cycle Controls:
Flow-Through Detergent Dispenser:
Adjustable Folding Tines:
Pitch Adjustable Rack:
Drawer Lock Safety Feature:
Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
276 kWh Per Year
ENERGY STAR Rated
4 Gal Per Cycle (Approx.)
Water Consumption Per Drawer:
2 Gal (Approx.)
Dimensions and Weights
22 1/2" - 22 15/16"
34" - 36 3/8"
22 1/16" Min.
- With over a decade of manufacturing experience, the world's first drawer dishwasher offers the best ergonomics with the least amount of bending.
Superior Wash Performance
- The nine wash cycles combined with the world's first flow through detergent dispenser and 163°F sanitizing temperature ensure world class performance.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with ultra quiet operation, using as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer.
- 7 place settings per drawer.
- Holds large 13" plates and platters on top drawer.
- Holds large 11-1/2" plates and platters on bottom drawer.
- The flexible racking system with fold down and pitch adjustable tines, adjustable racks and cup racks makes loading easy while best utilising the space in the drawer.
Seamless Integration and Clean Lines
- Enhanced venting, fully adjustable door and wireless remote (integrated models only) eliminates the need for an external interface creating clean lines.