Who They Are
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals. Available at AJ Madison.
They imagined the ideal dishwasher... and the concept of the DishDrawer was born. Years of research and refinement have created an appliance that offers a compelling blend of form and function. Each drawer is independently operated, allowing you to wash small loads as economically as large ones. DishDrawer lets you match the wash programme to the contents, so dishes are better cared for.
This dishwasher uses 276 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.61.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
14 Formal Place Settings
Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Top Drawer:
Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Bottom Drawer:
Independent Dishwashing Drawers:
Yes, On All Wash Cycles
Concealed Wash Cycle Controls:
Flow-Through Detergent Dispenser:
Adjustable Folding Tines:
Pitch Adjustable Rack:
Drawer Lock Safety Feature:
Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
276 kWh Per Year
ENERGY STAR Rated
4 Gal Per Cycle (Approx.)
Water Consumption Per Drawer:
2 Gal (Approx.)
Dimensions and Weights
32 5/16" - 34 5/8"
22 1/16" Min.
32 5/16" Min.
- With over a decade of manufacturing experience, the world's first drawer dishwasher offers the best ergonomics with the least amount of bending.
Superior Wash Performance
- The nine wash cycles combined with the world's first flow through detergent dispenser and 163°F sanitizing temperature ensure world class performance.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with ultra quiet operation and uses as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer.
- 7 place settings per drawer.
- Holds large 11-1/2" plates and platters on each drawer.
- The flexible racking system with fold down and pitch adjustable tines, adjustable racks and cup racks makes loading easy while best utilising the space in the drawer.
Seamless Integration and Clean Lines
- Enhanced venting, fully adjustable door and wireless remote (integrated models only) eliminates the need for an external interface creating clean lines.
Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer Series DD24DCB7 Reviews