Semi-Integrated Double Dishdrawer with 14 Place Settings
Fisher & Paykel's DishDrawer Double dishwasher combines compact technologies to provide a space-efficient dishwasher in a drawer. The combination of the unique SmartDrive motor technology with intelligent electronics and simple mechanics creates more space for dishes, greater reliability and better performance. The DishDrawer dishwasher's internal microprocessor controls how the wash mechanism operates based on the load and wash cycle. The spray arm rotates at different speeds depending on the wash cycle selected to deliver better dish care.
About Fisher & Paykel
Since their founding in 1934, they have grown into a global, design-led company of more than 3,000 people. Designed and engineered in New Zealand, their products are sold in 50 countries around the world. Their design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. For them, legacy is about looking into the future, while ensuring what they develop today is aligned to the fundamental principles of sustainable design. They are committed to ongoing research and development. Their culture is one of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with their customers and respect our planet.
This dishwasher uses 276 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.40.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Number of Place Settings:
14 in Total; 7 per Drawer
Heavy, Normal, Normal Eco, Fast, Delicate, Rinse
Multi-Purpose Utensil Tray:
Energy Star Rated:
Yes (CEE Tier 1)
Dimensions and Weight
32 9/32" - 34 21/32"
Fisher & Paykel's Double DishDrawer
- Both drawers operate independently so different wash cycles can operate simultaneously to accomodate a variety of loads.
Double DishDrawer Technology
- The internal microprocessor controls how the wash mechanism operates based on the load and wash cycle.
SmartDrive Wash Mechanism
- The unique brushless DC motor acts as both a wash pump and a drain pump. The spray arm rotates at different speeds depending on the wash cycle selected to deliver a superior clean and better dish care.
Flow Through Detergent Dispenser
- The DishDrawer detergent dispenser ensures that undissolved detergent does not drop into the tub, but instead is mixed as the machine fills with water.
Nine Wash Options
- The range of settings enables the dishwasher to wash everything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans at the touch of a button.
- Receive a hygienic clean through the dish drawers robust filter that removes food debris from the wash.
- Three stage flood protection
- Flow through detergent dispenser
- Intelligent water level sensing for optimum performance
Control Panel Features
- Electronic fault/Diagnostic indicator
- Energy saving delay start option up to 12 hours
- Concealed control panel with single touch programming
Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer Series DD24DAX8 Reviews