Form and Function. One without the other simply isn't quite the sweet.
Beauty and utility should never be mutually exclusive. This is the hallmark of Best by Broan range hoods. Every design first appeals to the senses, whether your taste is traditional, contemporary or eclectic. Yet each soon reveals that while they are wonderful to admire, they are also meant to perform.
Built-in Hoods Just because it can't be seen surely
does not mean it's not ready to work for you - instantly. That is exactly why we developed the Built-in Collection. When the design of your cabinetry or the style of your kitchen is a statement in itself,
perhaps your range hood shouldn't command attention. If that's the case, we have you covered.
DD01 There when you need it, hidden when it's not. With a single touch, this unique range hood rises and retracts gracefully.
Height above Cooktop
8 foot Ceiling (in.):
9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):
10 foot Celing (in.):
304 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel
3 Speed Electronic Push Button
Heat Sentry, Delay Off, Filter Timer
Stainless Steel Mesh
Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):
Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:
Duct Size (in.):
3 1/4 x 10
Down, Left and Right
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:
- Exceptional appearance in a sleek, retractable design for Professional-grade performance
- Finished in brushed stainless
- Chimney raises over 9 1/2-in. at the touch of a button
- Powerful yet quiet internal and external blowers with HVI certified performance are hidden below the down-draft chimney
- Electronic multi-speed control includes a 10 minute time-delay shut-off, and a reminder light for filter maintenance
- Remote control included to operate Downdraft from another location
- Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically
- Attractive polished stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher-safe
- Stylish touch-button control provides 3-speed operation
- Exhaust flexibility allows blower connections to be ducted left, right or downward