Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients - including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
Interior Ventilator Kits:
300 CFM or 600 CFM
Exterior Ventilator Kits:
900 CFM or 1,200 CFM
In-Line Ventilator Kits:
900 CFM or 1,200 CFM
Interior - Maximum Amps:
Exterior - Maximum Amps:
In-Line - Maximum Amps:
Duct Cover Height:
16" to 28"
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; elegant design and styling.
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws.
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency.
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position.
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Delay feature allows consumer to set the ventilator to shut off on its own from 10 to 30 minutes later.
- 12-hour timer built into ventilator controls.
- Excellent for use with Designer cooking products.
- Choose from interior, exterior or in-line ventilators.
- 300 CFM (VINV300) or 600 CFM (VINV600) interior-power ventilator kits.
- 900 CFM (DEV900) or 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits.
- 900 CFM (DIL900) or 1200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kits.
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting.
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator.
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods.
- Use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty.
- Mesh filters made entirely of stainless steel for durability and long life.
- Efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air.
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning.
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned.
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning.
- Adjustable duct covers come standard (for 8' to 9' high ceilings).
- Color finish matches hood canopy finish.
Other Installation Accessories
- Extend the height of duct cover by up to 12 inches (for 10' high ceilings).
- Color finishes to match hood canopy/duct cover finish.
- Protect wall space below hood.
- Low maintenance, easy to clean.
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only.
- In-Line Blower Accessories
- VSIL10 - Duct Silencer Accessory for 10" duct.
- ILVK - Vibration Isolator Kit Accessory.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM),
- Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.