36" Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners from Dacor
Superior craftsmanship and modern style make the Distinctive 36" Gas Cooktop a coveted kitchen appliance. Not only does it enhance the look of countertops and cabinetry alike, it brings a smile to the chef with its professional performance and innovative features. Ergonomic, angled die cast control knobs ease the cooking experience while a SimmerSear burner with melting feature offers up to 18,000 BTU for the ultimate in precision and control and the perfect simmer, sear or sauté every time. The one-piece spill basin catches any messes that may occur, simplifying clean up. And the exclusive PermaClean finish is scratch resistant, so even with tough scrubbing, the cooktop surface will remain beautiful for years to come.
SimmerSear Burner with Melting Feature:
1 (18,000 BTU)
Sealed Gas Burners:
2 (12,000 BTU)
Sealed Gas Burners:
2 (9,000 BTU)
4 1/4" min. from mounting surface to combustibles below cooktop chassis
Natural Gas (NG) standard with order
Natural Gas High Altitude (NG/H), Liquid Propane (LP) and Liquid Propane High Altitude (LP/H).
One year parts and labor
Exclusive PermaClean Finish
- For easy, scratch-resistant clean-up and a beautiful finish for years to come.
Illumina Indicator Lights
- For both style and peace of mind in the kitchen
Burner Configuration (5 burners)
- 1 SimmerSearTM Burner with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (12,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,000 BTU)
Ergonomic, Angled Controls
- For ease of use and a simplified cooking experience
Die Cast Knobs
- Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
Smart Flame Technology
- For heat management to preserve the finish and the life of the grates.
3 - 11 1/4" Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- For the optimum cooking surface for larger pots
Raised Vent Compatible
- For use in island configurations (available December 2010).
4" Chassis Height
- For over-the-oven configurations
Manufactured in California, USA
- Designed in partnership with BMW Group DesignworksUSA
Dacor Distinctive DCT365SNGH Reviews