Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer. Danby's commitment is to provide exceptional quality and value with a continued dedication for creating innovative, unique products that are designed to fit your lifestyle.
The Danby chest freezer is a smart addition to your household. The foam-insulated cabinet and lid are energy efficient to keep costs low. The front-mount mechanical thermostat lets you set the desired temperature.
This freezer uses 215 kWh/yr
and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $22.90
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.6 Cu. Ft. (101.9 litres)
122 Lbs. (55.3 kg)
High Density CFC:
Reduced Foam Insulated Cabinet and Lid
Rust Resistant Interior:
Weights and Dimensions
24 7/8" (63.2cm)
32 7/8" (83.5cm)
25 5/8" (65.1cm)
34 5/8" (88cm)
85.8 Lbs. (38.9Kg.)
- 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity (101.9 litres) Approx. 122 lb. (55.3 kg) freezing capacity
- High Density CFC reduced foam insulated cabinet and lid
- Energy efficient and environment friendly
- In-wall Condenser for easy clean maintenance.
- Rounded Lid Design for modern styling
- Metal Cabinet with clean lines compliments any area of the home
- Rust Resistant Interior for long lasting durability
- Defrost Drain for easy to clean interior
- Front Mount Thermostat for easy access temperature control
- Rear Castors for ease of positioning