Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
The new DCCG freestanding gas sealed burner range offers all the exceptional features expected in a Viking range wrapped in ultra-chic design and grace. The sealed burner system coupled with the stylish arc of the continuous grate cooktop delivers precision control of varying BTUs on each burner along with the ability to move your pots and pans seamlessly across the surface. Inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and GourmetGlo infrared broiler provide unrivaled power.
MFG SKU DCCG130-4B
16,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP/Propane (4.7 kW Nat/3.7 kW LP/Propane)
12,000 BTU Nat./11,500 BTU LP/Propane (3.5 kW Nat/3.4 kW LP/Propane)
8,000 BTU Nat./7,500 BTU LP/Propane (2.3 kW Nat/2.2 kW LP/Propane)
6,000 BTU Nat./5,500 BTU LP/Propane (1.8 kW Nat/1.6 kW LP/Propane)
Shipped Natural or LP/Propane; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure:
Natural 5.0" W.C.P./Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
120VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached To Unit
29 7/8" (75.9 cm)
Overall Depth To Front of Side Panel:
25" (63.5 cm)
Overall Depth To Front of Door:
25 3/4" (65.4 cm)
Overall Depth To Front of Landing Edge:
26 1/2" (67.3 cm)
Overall Depth To Front of Door Handle:
28 1/4" (71.8 cm)
Overall Height to Top of Side Trim:
35 7/8" (91.1 cm) to 37" (94.0 cm)
1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
Additions To Overall Height To Top of Island Trim:
Add 0" (0.0 cm)
Additions To Overall Height To Top of Backguard:
Add 6" (15.2 cm)
Additions To Overall Height To Top of High Shelf:
Add 18 3/16" (46.2 cm)
Oven Interior Dimensions
Oven Interior Width:
23" (58.4 cm)
Oven Interior Depth (Overall):
18 3/4" (47.6 cm)
Oven Interior Depth (AHAM):
17" (43.2 cm)
Oven Interior Height:
16 1/8" (40.9 cm)
Oven Volume (Overall):
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Oven Volume (AHAM):
3.7 Cu. Ft.
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Four sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain/cast iron caps.
- Left front - 16,000 BTU high/3,400 BTU low.
- Left rear - 12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low.
- Right front - 6,000 BTU high/950 BTU low.
- Right rear - 8,000 BTU high/1,200 BTU low.
- Exclusive Sure Spark ignition system.
- Continuous grate cooking surface.
- Exclusive combination of single U-shaped bake burner and infrared broil burner.
- All with electric spark ignition.
- Convection Infrared Broil
- Extremely large convection oven.
- Overall - 4.0 cubic feet.
- AHAM Standard - 3.7 cubic feet.
- Three heavy-duty racks/six positions.
- Two halogen lights for excellent visibility throughout the cavity.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- One-piece tooled top with large spill collection area around burners.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel control knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Center grate allows movement of cooking vessels across entire top surface.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - D30TII.
- 6" Height Backguard - DS30BG6
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited warranty - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited warranty - surface/tube burners.
MFG SKU DCCG130-4BWH
Viking Designer Series DCCG13014B Reviews