In 1950, an enterprising young Swedish farmer named Karl-Erik Andersson set out to build his mother a different kind of washer. A unique, energy- and water-efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love and respect for nature. One with superior cleaning power and reliability that could heat water, spin, and even boast durable, state-of-the-art, stainless steel drums. A washing machine like no other. So the young farmer built his amazing washer, surpassing even his meticulous mother's high standards. Indeed, the results were so extraordinary, he was convinced to share his creation with others. So he built a world-class engineering and manufacturing facility right on the family farm - where it stands to this day - and a new company was born. The company we now call ASKO.
Today, ASKO is an international corporation with a full line of high-performance washers, dryers and dishwashers. ASKO appliances still do a better job of cleaning with a fraction of the water, electricity and detergent of ordinary machines. Every component is constructed of steel rather than plastic wherever possible. And every ASKO product is still built with Scandinavian quality and environmental sensitivity - just as Karl-Erik Andersson intended. In short, ASKO appliances are some of the best-performing, most ecology-friendly, and longest lasting on earth. Made especially for those - like a certain Swedish mother - who appreciate the difference.
DC 7583 Drying Cabinet
Whatever can't be dried in the dryer goes into the drying cabinet where a gentle heat speeds the drying process. Never again will you have clothes drying on doorknobs, shower rods, counter tops or even on the floor.
Design and Performance
White or Titanium
Auto dry, Auto normal dry, Auto extra dry
Warm towels, Time dry, Cold dry
Time Remaining Indicator:
Foldable Hanging Bars:
Optional Shoe Rack Accessory:
- A 6" height HiddenHelper accessory should be used when installing next to stacked ASKO laundry pair.
- Colors: White or Titanium
- Auto programs: Auto dry, Auto normal dry, Auto extra dry
- Time programs: Warm towels, Time dry, Cold dry
- LC-Display with Remaining Time Indication
- Jog Dial for Program Selection
- Equivalent to over 52' clothes-line
- 3 rows of foldable hanging bars
- Pull-out bars for hang storage, door hangers
- Super Quiet Operation 58 dB(A)
- Manufacturing components marked for recycle
- Optional shoe rack accessory, PN: #67000621