A move to colder climates to escape the brutal heat and humidity isn't necessary if you have this resourceful window air-conditioning unit pumping out 15,000 BTU's of cooling power in your home or office. This inspired model is designed to cool and refresh any room up to approximately 700 square feet in size. It can keep your area at a comfortable and steady temperature between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) 24 hours a day.
The Energy Star-compliant unit comes with an enviable Energy Efficient Rating (EER) of 11.2 which means your electricity bills are kept to a minimum. It operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant to protect the ozone layer and won't interrupt your sleeping habits as it runs quietly at just 60 decibels.
The three-speed fan efficiently circulates the air in four different directions and it's easy to program via the variable electronic control system. The imaginative sleep mode means the air conditioner won't get too cool during bedtime hours and the energy-saver switch can cycle the fan on and off after the compressor has shut off. Programming this state-of-the-art model to suit your schedule is as easy as can be with the automatic on/off feature. This model also offers 12-months coverage on parts and labor.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 11.2 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $111.40.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Approx. 700 sq. ft.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER):
Energy Star Compliant:
Minimum Window Height Required:
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 700 sq. ft.
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Variable electronic temperature control 62.6°F - 86°F
- Energy Saver Switch cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 26 6/16"- 40 8/16" wide
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
Danby DAC150EB1GDB Reviews