Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company. Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product.
In the words of their founding fathers, Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, "Success is only possible in the long term if one is totally and utterly convinced of the quality of one's products." Therefore, continuous innovation is the foundation of their business success.
Moving Air, in Style
Miele offers one of the world's largest ranges of ventilation hoods on the market and there is a design to suit virtually all styles and design requirements. Each ventilation hood offers extremely powerful extraction rates to keep the atmosphere in your kitchen comfortable. They have low noise levels too, which means you can entertain while cooking!
Hand Crafted Quality
At Miele, the genius is in the details and nowhere is this more evident than in the ventilation hood selection. After precision tools have cut the materials, experienced craftspeople go about hand-sculpting the finished product. The result is an unblemished, seamless finish that will grace any kitchen for years. Additional customization is also available.
More Than Just Hot Air
The quality of Miele hoods, of course, goes beyond the exterior. Unique double-sided blowers make for excellent air extraction, optimizing a careful balance between air removal and energy efficiency. This Miele-made dual blower system also builds longevity right into the design.
Decorative, Yet Powerful
Straight-edged or curved, the island hood collection is so diverse in its design, because they know it may well be a defining object in your kitchen.
30" min. to 41 13/16" max.
Design and Construction
Vented or recirculating (conversion kit/filter sold separately)
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
Single, internal (double-sided)
Max. Air Extraction:
110 V, 15 Amp, 3-Wire
Programmable Filter Saturation Timers:
Charcoal Filter (required for recirculating):
Recirculation Kit (required for recirculating):
Double-Sided, Single Motor System - Moves up to 625 CFM
- Miele hoods come equipped with a unique double sided impeller. This design improves performance and extends the life of the motor.
Dishwasher-Safe Metal Filters
- A durable 10-layer design removes fat and grease from the exhaust, preventing build-up on the blowers and motors. These filters are also dishwasher-safe.
Integrated Halogen Lighting
- Decorative hoods come featured with halogen lighting, creating a unique kitchen ambience whether you are cooking or not.
Designed for Vented or Recirculated Use (DKF12 Filter & DUI 20 Kit Required for Recirculated Use)
- This is hood is designed for vented or recirculated use.
- Recirculated installations require the DKF12 Charcoal Filter and DUI20 Recirculation Kit (sold separately).
Additional Feature Highlights
- Double-Sided, 625 CFM Single Motor System
- Front-Mounted Controls with LED Indicators
- Integrated Halogen Lighting
- Dishwasher-Safe Metal Filters
- Programmable Filter Saturation Timers
- Stainless Steel or RAL Color Options (over 200 options)
- Polished Stainless Steel Logo