Precise Humidity Control and Continuous-drainage Operation
Larger capacity models D50D and D70D have built-in drain pumps that can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet. All three models provide continuous-drainage operation and can be set to precise humidity levels from 30% to 90%. Precise humidity control is so important that the EPA's proposed ENERGY STAR Version 2.1 Dehumidifier specification may require a digital humidity readout or dial.
Ideal for storage areas, basements, equipment rooms or anywhere moisture is a concern, Friedrich dehumidifiers provide reliable, convenient operation.
Dimensions & Weights
70 Pints / 24 Hrs. (The rating is expressed in pints per 24 hour period at 80°F and 60% relative humidity. Dehumidifiers are tested using the ANSI/AHAM DH-1 standard.)
Energy Factor (EF):
1.8 L/kWh (The energy efficiency of dehumidifiers is measured by its energy factor, in liters of water removed per kilowatt-hour (kWh) of energy consumed or L/kWh. In general, a higher energy factor means a more efficient dehumidifier.)
Refrigerant Charge Amount:
Operating Temperature Range:
41°F - 95°F
16.2 Pints Approximate
Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse:
125V - 15A
One Year Limited:
Parts and Labor
On The Sealed Refrigeration System
Comfort and Convenience
- Powerful dehumidification.
- Built-in drain pump can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 ft.
- Continuous drainage operation.
- Removable condensate bucket with carry handle.
- Set humidity level from 30% to 90% RH.
- Low temperature oepration to 41°F.
- Washable, slide-out filter.
- Top-mount, digital touch controls.
- Displays room temperature and humidity %.
- Auto-restart saves humidity setting after power interruption.
- Built-in casters for easy mobility.
- Fan cycles off with the compressor.
- Plugs into standard 115 volt outlet.
- Any area requiring humidity control.