ASKO products have been marketed throughout North America by ASKO Appliances, Inc. for over 23 years. As an Energy Star Partner, ASKO is a leader who consistently exceeds Energy Star standards. They develop innovative dishwashers, washing machines and dryers that save water and energy while providing superior performance and revolutionary design. In addition, all ASKO residential products offer an industry leading 2 Plus 1 Warranty - two years of coverage with an additional one year of coverage upon product registration. No other warranty provides parts and labor protection like the ASKO 2 Plus 1 Warranty.
At ASKO, they care about the environment as much as they do about clean dishes. That's why they make some of the most water and energy efficient dishwashers in the world. They are proud that all of their current dishwashers have earned the ENERGY STAR label!
ASKO XXL dishwashers have extreme loading capacity. A quality dishwasher should save you time in the kitchen, which is exactly what their large dishwashers do. Their larger dishwashers have a flexible basket system that handles just about any sized dish, so you can do more with every wash.
This dishwasher uses 206 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $22.85.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
17 Place Settings
Energy Star Qualified:
Environmentally Certified - ISO14001:
Quality Certified - ISO9001:
Exclusive EasyInstall Installation System:
Exclusive Super Cleaning System (SCS):
Exclusive 8Steel Quality Construction:
Exclusive PowerZone Cleaning Zones:
Exclusive AquaSafe Leak protection:
Exclusive 2 Plus 1 Warranty Protection:
Exclusive World's Most Usable Space:
Exclusive Tallest Loading Height:
Exclusive Industry's Largest Capacity:
Triple Filtration - Stainless Steel Self-Cleaning
Program Memory Recalls Last Program:
Turbo Drying Express System:
Wash and Rinse Temperatures:
PowerZone Pots and Cutlery:
Yes with Time Set
4 Level Rack System:
Yes with 7 Baskets
Exclusive with 2 Baskets
Upper Rack Clearance:
9" - 7 1/2"
Lower Rack Clearance:
Yes (Upper/Lower Rack)
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Yes with Dedicated Wash System
Wine Glass Shelf:
Split Stemware Shelf:
Yes (Bypasses Rinse Aid)
Dual Pump and Motor System:
18:9 Stainless Steel Tank, Filters and Spray Arms:
Seam Welded Stainless Steel Tanks:
One-Piece Galvanized Steel Base Pan:
Front Adjustable Rear Level Leg:
Front Adjustable Door Springs:
Dimensions and Weights
- Accessory Panels in TouchProof Stainless Steel, White, Black and Glass.
- Consumer supplied custom panel may also be used.
- Delayed Start (1 - 24 hours)
- Exclusive: World's only 4 rack, 7 basket dishwasher
- Exclusive: World's most usable capacity
- Exclusive: Height-adjustable upper rack
- Unsurpassed loading flexibility - up to 15 1/4" clearance
- Exclusive Middle Rack with 2 Removable Baskets
- Adjustable Tines / Upper and Lower Racks
- 2 Adjustable Stemware Shelves
- Self-Cleaning Triple Filtration System (SCS)
Simplicity / Comfort:
- Front Adjustable Rear Leg
- Front Adjustable Door Dprings (FI)
- Hidden Control Panel with LCD Display
- Quiet Operation - 44 dB(A)
- AquaSafe water safety system
- 18:9 Stainless Steel Tank, Filter & Spray Arms
- Anti-Jam, Auto-Reversing Pump
- Galvanized Steel Base Pan
- PEX Water Line (rated 90 year life span)
- Industry Leading - 2 Plus 1 Year - Parts & Labor Protection
Asko XXL Series D5894XXLFI Reviews