ASKO Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 10 Wash Cycles and Turbo Drying Plus
ASKO is one of the only brands on the market with dishwashers that are made almost entirely of long-lasting, durable stainless steel construction. From the interior tub to the spray arms and dish racks, ASKO's enduring dishwashers are designed to become permanent, reliable fixtures in kitchens across the world.
This built-in dishwasher will bring to your kitchen ten (10) wash cycles for versatility in dish washing. The Heavy cycle is perfect for soiled pots and pans, and the Quick cycle or Half cycles will save on time and energy usage. The Sanitation cycle will rinse off and eliminate common household germs. The dishwasher's high-temperature technology is also a great tool to use during the drying cycle to promote evaporation. And if that's not enough, the Turbo Drying feature uses a fan to bring in air from outside the dishwasher to circulate it inside for optimal drying performance and results.
ASKO's Super Cleaning System is constantly working during the wash cycle to filter out all types of food and garbage that made it into the wash, and cleared water is always used on the dishes during the wash cycle. Dishes are always protected with the innovative racking features. Wine shelves, a knife stand, securing pins and other support systems keep dishes in place to render optimal results in cleaning performance. Capacity is maximize with the height-adjustable 3rd rack that is designed to hold small bowls and cutlery. It even has its own spray arm to ensure clean results every time.
ASKO - Quality Since 1950
The ASKO story is a good one. It started back in 1950 in Vara, Sweden, with an innovative young man's dream to build a washing machine for his mother to suit her every need. A unique, energy and water efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love for nature. One with superior cleaning performance and reliability that could heat water, spin and even boast with durable and stainless drums. The results were so extraordinary that he built a world class engineering and manufacturing facility right on the family farm where it still stands today 60 years later. Today, ASKO designs and manufactures premium kitchen, laundry and professional appliances. Their machines meet the highest demands on design, function, durability and environmental awareness, and they're available here at AJMadison.com.
16 Place Settings
Turbo Dry Plus
Top Rack Type:
Designed for Bowls and Cutlery; Height Adjustable
Upper Rack Type:
Lower Rack Type:
Premium Rack, 12" Dish Clearance
Compliant (remove top trim and lower side trim)
Number of Wash Cycles:
Sanitation; Normal; Heavy; Quick; Hygiene; Delicate; Eco; Upper Half; Lower Half; Rinse and Hold
Delayed Start; High Temperature; Long Dry
0.87 kWh per Wash Cycle
4.2 - 140 PSI (0.3 - 10 bar)
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90°:
32 3/4" - 34 3/4"
32 1/4" (remove top trim and lower side trim)
Inlet Hose Length:
Outlet Hose Length:
Fully Integrated Dishwasher with Turbo Drying Plus
Turbo Drying Plus
- After the final rinse, air from outside the unit is drawn in and circulated inside the dishwasher to boost drying time and results.
Super Cleaning System
No Pre-Rinse Required
- The Super Cleaning System removes food particles from the dishwasher before starting the main wash to give cleaner results.
- The dishwasher simultaneously sprays dishes and drains water so dishes aren't left in dirty water for the next phase of the cycle.
- The ultra fine mesh filter ensures food easily flushes away without getting trapped in the holes when draining.
Durable 8-Steel Construction
- Important Components in High-Quality Steel, Not Plastic:
Performance Features and Highlights
Upper Basket Functions
- Multi Position Wine Shelf on Each Side
- Guide Rails with Ball Bearings
Lower Basket Functions
- Foldable, Divisible Pin Rows
- Removable Silverware Basket
- Smart height adjustment of the top tray.
- Removable Trays for Loading/Unloading
- Rack for Knifes and Utensils
- Kid Safe Door and Child Lock Controls
- Door opens from inside unit, and controls won't activate when touched.
- 16 Place Setting Capacity
- Extra washing power for pots and pans.
- End-of-Cycle Voice Signal
- Few Exterior Sealing Points
- Stand-by Water Protection
- Extra-Durable PEX Inlet Hose
- Fixed High Loop Outlet Hose
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Asko Dishwasher Savings Offer - Save Up to $200
Save Up to $200
Purchase a 26, 36 or 56 series Asko dishwasher and receive up to $200 in savings!
How to Save
- Purchase 26 Series Dishwasher : Receive $100
- Purchase 36 Series Dishwasher : Receive $150
- Purchase 56 Series Dishwasher : Receive $200
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Asko XL Series D5636XLHSTH Reviews