In 1950, an enterprising young Swedish farmer named Karl-Erik Andersson set out to build his mother a different kind of washer. A unique, energy- and water-efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love and respect for nature. One with superior cleaning power and reliability that could heat water, spin, and even boast durable, state-of-the-art, stainless steel drums. A washing machine like no other. So the young farmer built his amazing washer, surpassing even his meticulous mother's high standards. Indeed, the results were so extraordinary, he was convinced to share his creation with others. So he built a world-class engineering and manufacturing facility right on the family farm - where it stands to this day - and a new company was born. The company we now call ASKO.
Today, ASKO is an international corporation with a full line of high-performance washers, dryers and dishwashers. ASKO appliances still do a better job of cleaning with a fraction of the water, electricity and detergent of ordinary machines. Every component is constructed of steel rather than plastic wherever possible. And every ASKO product is still built with Scandinavian quality and environmental sensitivity - just as Karl-Erik Andersson intended. In short, ASKO appliances are some of the best-performing, most ecology-friendly, and longest lasting on earth. Made especially for those - like a certain Swedish mother - who appreciate the difference.
This dishwasher uses 237 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $26.28.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Daily Wash; Heavy Wash; Time; Eco Wash; Rinse and Hold
24 Hr Delayed Start; High Temperature; Long Dry; Tab
Self Cleaning Filters; AquaLevel Sensor; Softener
Comfort/Ease of Use:
Fault Indication; Salt Indication; Rinse-Aid Indication; Time Remaining Indicator
AquaSafe; SteamSafe; KidLock
Touch Screen Display
Max Loading Height Upper Basket:
Max Loading Height Lower Basket:
Estimated Yearly Consumption:
Dimensions and Weights
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
- Our sensors work together intelligently to ensure an optimum water level in the machine.
- The sensors detect when the quantity of water exactly matches the program you have selected, and it always lets in the right amount of water regardless of the water pressure in your pipes.
- Also, the sensors monitor the entire wash process and remedy any shortcomings during the program.
- If, for example, you wash a large plastic bowl which gets turned over and fills up with water, reducing the amount of effective water in the dishwasher, the machine immediately adds new water to ensure the full cleaning result.
- The sensors also make sure that the dishwasher does not start should you happen to forget to turn the water on.
- ASKO's fan-dry system gets the load completely dry. After the final rinse, the moist air in the dishwasher is mixed with dry air from outside, and the machines dries completely.
- ASKO's fully integrated machines also have this drying system, which is quite uncommon on the market.
- To eliminate the risk of flooding in the kitchen we have developed AquaSafe, an advanced water safety system encompassing up to 16 different points, all of which help to ensure a leak-safe dishwasher.
- This dishwasher is also Kid Safe since it is possible to lock the buttons on the control panel. This is to prevent any small fingers from starting the machine or altering any settings.
- Thanks to ASKO's condensation and cooling channel, which leads steam away through a concealed nozzle, no hot steam blows out from the panel which can otherwise cause scalding (or ruin the worktop). There is also an anti steam-puff shield should you open t
- The dishwasher environment is extremely basic. This means that the machine can start rusting easily. An ASKO doesn't since we use non-magnetic 18.9 high-quality stainless steel in all parts that come in contact with water.
- The XL dishwasher series has one of the largest capacities on the market.
- The internal loading height of 54 cm makes room for larger plates and taller glasses.
- It also means you can load 40% more dishes compared to a standard dishwasher.
- The smart four level rack system with the unique middle rack affords endless possibilities.
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Con Edison customers receive up to $75 on Qualifying Energy Star Appliances
Save up to $75
Purchase and install qualified appliances between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. Refer to the program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions below.
Complete and sign this rebate application. First and last name must match the name on your Con Edison account.
This offer is limited to two (2) of each of the qualifying appliances per account holder.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.