In 1950, an enterprising young Swedish farmer named Karl-Erik Andersson set out to build his mother a different kind of washer. A unique, energy- and water-efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love and respect for nature. One with superior cleaning power and reliability that could heat water, spin, and even boast durable, state-of-the-art, stainless steel drums- A washing machine like no other. So the young farmer built his amazing washer, surpassing even his meticulous mother's high standards.
ASKO has always gone to great lengths to design, engineer and build the highest quality dishwashers in the world. Now, they've raised the standard again with their next generation designs. ASKO XXL Dishwashers have extreme loading capacity. The new 4 rack, 7 basket configuration is unlike anything you've ever seen before!
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Number of wash temperatures:
Back foot adjustable from front:
Stainless Steel hidden heating element:
18:9 Stainless steel
Variable machine height(min & max):
Depth with door open:
- 12 place setting capacity with 13 3/4" clearance in lower rack and 9 1/2" clearance in upper rack
- Temperatures-7 settings up to 160°
- Premium Upper Rack - Adjustable stemware rack
- Premium Lower Rack - Adjustable tines
- Self-Cleaning Triple Filtration System (SCS)
- Accommodates a variety of toe kick sizes up to 6"
- AquaSafe water safety system
- 18:9 Stainless Steel Tank, Filter & Spray Arms
- Anti-Jam, Auto-Reversing Pump
- Galvanized Steel Base Pan
- PEX Water Line (rated 90 year life span)
- Industry Leading-2 Plus 1 Year- Parts & Labor Protection