About Faber Range Hoods
Faber, Spa is located in Fabriano, Italy and has been producing high quality range hoods for over 50 years, since 1955. Professor Abramo Galassi invented the first Faber vent hood in a small laboratory in Italy and now over 50 years later they are a world leader in ventilation. In Italy, Faber is the market leader; with 50% market share in a country that values premium kitchen ventilation. Faber products show a company wide commitment to technology, quality and design.
The design of Faber range hoods uses the principle coined by the famous American architect Louis Henry Sullivan that, "form follows function". Design is important, but if a range hood does not work properly or provide adequate ventilation for your kitchen, then their customers would not be satisfied.
Faber designs their high quality vent hood appliances knowing that a strong aesthetic impact can be made on the kitchen with ventilation. They know design is important in your decision process, so there are a large number of designs available to choose from depending on your taste. From stainless steel fashion forward vents and contemporary to professional / traditional and classic, Faber has the right design for you!
Cylindra Wall Range Hood
The Cylindra hood features a stainless cylinder with state of art LED push button controls and the innovative perimetric suction system. Use the stainless cylinder alone or add the glass kit for an extra design element.
600 CFM Internal PRO
Perimetric Suction System:
Silent Kit Sound Reduction System:
4 Pre-Set Plus Intensive Power Boost
Touch Controls with LED Screen
2 - 20 Watt Halogen
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
24-Hour Kitchen Anti-Pollution Mode:
30 Minute Delayed Shut-Down Mode:
Grease Filter Saturation Indicator:
Convertible To Ductless:
Dimensions and Weights
Luxury Styling and Function
- Stunning stainless steel cylinder.
- Artistic design, impeccable fit and finish.
- Two halogen bulbs with 2 level lighting.
- Mesh style dishwasher-safe grease filters.
- 600 CFM internal PRO blower model with metal impellers.
- Comfort Panel Perimetric suction system.
- Silent Kit sound reduction system.
State Of The Art Controls
- Touch electronic controls with LED screen.
- 4 pre-set speeds plus Intensive Power Boost.
- 24-hour kitchen anti-pollution mode.
- 30 minute delayed shut-down mode.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Top 6" round / direct rear venting.
- Convertible to ductless, only filters needed.
Faber Image Collection CYLN15SS Reviews