Full Surface Induction Cooktop
The entire surface of the CX491 induction cooktop can be used as one large cooking zone. The cookware is automatically identified and heated exactly where it stands. The cooktop itself is operated intuitively using an extra-large TFT touch display which shows the positions, sizes and shapes of the cookware.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Maximum Power Output:
Individual Pot Detection:
Residual Heat Indicator:
Display Cleaning Protection:
Total Connected Load:
- One single big cooking surface.
- Free positioning of cookware.
- All sizes and formats of cookware can be used.
- TFT touch display for an intuitive control of all functions.
- Maximum power output for big cookware of up to 4.4 kW.
- Precision crafting of 3 mm stainless steel.
- For surface installation with a visible edge or for flush installation.
- One unique cooking surface of 2,800 cm2.
- Up to 4 items of cookware can be placed simultaneously on the cooktop.
- Easy to use colour graphic TFT touch display with use indications.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Individual pot detection.
- Cooking timer for each cooking position.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Display cleaning protection.