Maytag's gas wall ovens give you outstanding baking results. Advanced Cooking System for uniform baking and browning. Built-in heat deflectors.
Convenient features make cooking even more enjoyable. Electronic clock, timer and oven controls are easy to read and use. Delay-start cook control for the convenience of baking when you're not at home. Oven light and window. Extra-large broiler compartment.
Built-to-last features offer Maytag dependability for years to come. Heavy-duty oven racks for extra strength and stability. Durable porcelain finish on oven cavity. Thick, one-piece blanket of insulation around oven cavity.
Overall Dimensions (WxHxD):
23 7/8" x 45 5/16" x 22 5/8"
Cutout Dimensions - Height:
Cutout Dimensions - Bottom Clearance:
Cutout Dimensions - Width:
Cutout Dimensions - Clearance from Wall:
Cutout Dimensions - Overhead Clearance:
1 1/2" min.
Wall Dimensions - Width:
Wall Dimensions - Depth:
Oven Interior Dimensions - Height (Upper/Lower):
Oven Interior Dimensions - Width:
Oven Interior Dimensions - Depth:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Standard Oven Window:
Standard Broiler Compartment:
Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Pan:
Oven Rack Positions - Upper/Lower:
Oven Racks - Upper/Lower:
Electronic Oven Control:
Delay-Start Oven Control:
Yes w/ Timer
Wattage @ BTU
Glass-Front Oven Door:
Towel-Bar Door Handle:
- Extra-large broiler compartment
- Porcelain-enamel broiler pan
- Broiler compartment light and window
- Advanced Cooking System™ - for uniform baking and browning
- 24 in. standard-cleaning oven
- Heavy-duty oven racks - for extra strength and stability
- Backed by Dependable Performance Warranty
- Durable porcelain finish on oven cavity
- Electronic clock, timer and oven controls - are easy to read and use
- Delay-start cook control - for the convenience of baking when you're not at home
- Glass-front oven doors with windows
- Towel-bar oven door handles
- Thick, one-piece blanket of insulation around oven cavity