24" Cup Warming Drawer
Coffee is one of the great joys of life - the way it smells, the way it tastes, and of course the keen anticipation of your first morning cup. But a room temperature porcelain cup quickly saps the heat from your coffee beverage, making it not nearly so enjoyable as it should be. This Wolf 24" Cup Warming Drawer is the best mate for the EC24 Wolf Coffee System in both function and appearance.
The drawer uses air circulation to gently warm cups to the ideal temperature for your drink, yet it still keeps them cool enough to hold comfortably. Hidden electronic touch controls allow you to set a temperature range of 85°F to 175°F. There are also automatic shut off and delayed start features. The full-extension, ball-bearing drawer glides out smoothly, while a full-coverage, non-slip mat keeps cups and dinnerware from shifting or sliding around.
0.8 cu ft
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Gentle, Even Heat
- Horizontal column fan on the side of the unit circulates air gently and evenly warms cups and dishes to the ideal temperature.
Room for 40 Cups! - 50 lb. Capacity
- 0.8 cu. ft. capacity warms up to 40 tea cups or 80 espresso cups.
- Spacious enough for dinnerware too. Fits cups/dishes up to 4" tall.
Removable Non-Slip Mat
- The mat holds cups in place, and since it's removable, clean-up's a breeze!
Hidden Interior Control Panel
- Electronic touch controls let you adjust the temperature range from 85°F to 175°F.
- Just push and pull, which is handy if you've got a plate or pot in your hand.
- The no-handle design creates a seamless look in your kitchen.
Rigorously Tested for Ensured Dependability
- Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to.