An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Powerful multi-speed blowers draw odors and smoke into the five-layer mesh filter. Filters remove easily for cleaning. The sculpted classic stainless steel hood not only provides the power you expect from Wolf, but also the beauty you have come to appreciate as well. This wall mount cooktop ventilation hood has a telescopic chimney flue that adjusts to reach the ceiling with a finished look.
Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Seamless Construction:
Yes with Classic Finish
Front Mounted with LED Indicator
Sealed Halogen Lighting:
Yes with 3 Settings
Stainless Steel Filter Cover:
Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter:
8" to 10" Round
110/120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit
Overall Height (Excludes Chimney):
Overall Height (Includes Chimney):
30 1/2" to 48 1/2"
Blowers not included. Blowers must be purchased separately. See "Accessories" tab for blower options.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel seamless construction with classic finish.
- Front mounted controls with LED indicator.
- Three-speed blower control.
- Filter clean timer lets you know when the filter needs cleaning.
- Delay-off mode automatically turns unit off.
- Sealed halogen lighting with three settings.
- Stainless steel filter cover with dishwasher safe aluminum mesh filter.
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and automatically adjusts blower speed.
- Classic stainless steel wall shield.
- Flue extension to accommodate 10 ft. ceilings.
- 8" to 10" round transition.