An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Behind the contemporary lines of the new Wolf cooktop low-profile hoods, there's a lot of hard-nosed functional thinking. Brilliant halogen lighting illuminates your cooking surface. Powerful multi-speed blowers whisk away smoke and odors. Available in three widths, low-profile wall hoods are classic stainless steel with a black glass front panel and are recommended for use with Wolf induction, electric and gas cooktops and integrated modules.
Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Seamless Construction:
Classic Stainless Steel
Front Mounted with Digital Indicator
Filter Clean Indicator:
Sealed Halogen Lighting:
Yes with 3 Settings
Stainless Steel Filter Cover:
Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter:
Transition with Backdraft Damper:
110/120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit
Overall Height (Excludes Chimney):
Overall Height (Includes Chimney):
27 1/2" to 39 3/8"
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with classic stainless steel finish.
- Telescopic flue fits 8 ft. to 9 ft. ceilings.
- Front-mounted electronic controls with digital indicator
- Four-speed blower control.
- Sealed halogen lighting with three settings.
- Internal, in-line and remote blower options.
- Internal blower (I) models can be used in a non-ducted application using an accessory charcoal recirculating filter.
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and automatically adjusts blower speed.
- Delay-off mode automatically turns unit off.
- Stainless steel filter cover with dishwasher safe aluminum mesh filter.
- Filter clean indicator lets you know when the filter needs cleaning.
- Transition with backdraft damper included.
- Recirculating kit for non-ducted installations.
- Replacement charcoal filters.