24" Compact Refrigerator-Freezer with 6.0 cu. ft. Capacity
Solid construction meets great value in Summit's perfectly sized CT701W refrigerator-freezer.
This compact unit offers a full 6 cu. ft. of capacity, with manual defrost operation to conserve energy and lower operating cost. Adjustable wire shelves and door racks let you get the most out of storage, with a bottom crisper to maximize produce life. A user-reversible door swing offers added convenience.
Made in North America, the CT701W is perfect for short-term residence hotels or barracks that require an easy-fitting, reliable refrigerator-freezer without some of the upgraded features of Summit's more expensive units.
This refrigerator uses 265 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Right Hand Swing, Reversible
R134a, 3.0 oz.
Number of Shelves:
Number of Drawer:
1 with Glass Cover
POWER & RATINGS
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes, or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Dial thermostat for easy temperature management.
DESIGN & INSTALLATION
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide, 34 inches tall.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Meets current DOE standards for energy use in residential applications.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.