Solid construction meets great value in SUMMIT's perfectly sized CT70 refrigerator-freezer.
This compact unit contains 6 cu. ft. of capacity, with manual defrost operation to conserves energy and lower cost. Adjustable shelves and door racks let you get the most out of storage, with a bottom crisper to maximize produce life. The white cabinet is fitted with a reversible door for added convenience.
Perfect for short-term residence hotels or barracks that require an easy fitting, reliable refrigerator-freezer without some of the upgraded features of our more expensive models.
This refrigerator uses 315 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.93.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Depth with door at 90°:
Interior Freezer Width:
Interior Freezer Depth:
Interior Freezer Height:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
115 V AC/60 Hz
Slim counter-height dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access
Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals