Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's CT67BI series features refrigerator-freezers sized to fit under counters for built-in use, with a variety of options that let you customize the right unit for your space.
A 24" width makes the CT67BI units capable of fitting in narrow openings, with a large capacity inside. Adjustable glass shelves, door racks, and a clear crisper provide various storage options to accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes.
All CT67BI units use SUMMIT's own "dual evaporator" system to separately cool the refrigerator and freezer. An automatic defrost fresh food section lowers user maintenance, while the manual defrost freezer stays chilled at zero degrees.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Rear Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect contents.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes (not available on stainless steel doors).
Black or Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Slide an overlay panel onto the frame for a customized look that matches the rest of your cabinets.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.