AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigeration for general purpose storage. The CT66JBIADA Series includes refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions in built-in applications under lower ADA compliant counters.
At 32" high, the CT66LBIADA can be used built-in or freestanding in ADA compliant settings. The 24" footprint fits many popular cutouts while offering over 5 cu. ft. of storage capacity. This model has a white exterior finish and a user-reversible door swing. A factory installed lock offers convenient security.
Inside, a unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer section to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, while the manual defrost freezer compartment can maintain zero degrees. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting.
The CT66LBIADA has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full CT66JBIADA Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Crisper Cover Type:
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide, with a generous 5.1 cu. ft. of interior capacity.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Dual Evaporator Cooling
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient dual evaporator separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer.
- Combines an automatic defrost refrigerator with a manual defrost freezer to save unit energy and user maintenance.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
Reversible Freezer Door
- Interior door fitted with gasket.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
- SUMMIT's "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your food or fingers.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSHH, or SSHV come with wrapped stainless steel doors and professional handles.
Customizable Door Fronts
- Units containing IF or FR suffix can accept panels over the door for a custom look.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CT66LBIADA Reviews