AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of counter height refrigeration for general purpose storage. The CT66J Series includes freestanding refrigerator-freezers equipped with dual evaporator cooling for optimum storage conditions.
Sized with a 24" footprint, the CT66JSSTB offers over 5 cu. ft. of storage capacity. This counter height model is designed for freestanding use. It has a white cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door. A curved towel bar handle completes the professional look.
Inside, the unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer section to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, while the manual defrost freezer compartment can maintain zero degrees. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting.
The CT66JSSTB has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full CT66 Series. For built-in undercounter applications, see the CT66JBISSTB.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Leveling Legs Quantity:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Their unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Stable interior allows you to store sensitive items under reliable freezer conditions.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect food.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Adjustable Wire Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Store large containers right on the door for easy access.
- AccuCold's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.