24" Wide Freestanding Refrigerator-Freezer with Dual Evaporators
SUMMIT's CT66 series offers quality undercounter refrigerator-freezers with exclusive technology for the best in cold storage conditions.
The CT66J uses SUMMIT's own dual evaporator system to separately cool the freezer and fresh food sections. Cycle defrost helps to reduce user maintenance on the refrigerator while maintaining a zero degree freezer that keeps frozen food frozen.
This model has a clean white finish with a reversible door for flexible placement. Additional features include interior lighting, a fruit and vegetable crisper, and sturdy door storage, all in a slim 24" width that fits well in limited space.
The CT66J has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. With over five cubic feet of storage capacity, this model is leader in quality, reliability, and convenience.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Leveling Legs Quantity:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Their unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Stable interior allows you to store sensitive items under reliable freezer conditions.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect food.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Adjustable Wire Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Store large containers right on the door for easy access.
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CT66JDPL Reviews