24" Wide Built-In Refrigerator-Freezer with Dual Evaporators
SUMMIT's CT66BI series includes undercounter refrigerator-freezers made for built-in installation, with exclusive technology that offers the best in cold storage conditions.
All CT66BI units are sized for freestanding or built-in use in tight locations, with 24" widths and generous interior capacity. Door racks, adjustable wire shelves, and a clear fruit and vegetable crisper provide plenty of storage options to accommodate a variety of items.
The CT66BI uses SUMMIT's own dual evaporator system to separately cool the freezer and fresh food sections, giving you an energy efficient unit with precise temperature control. Cycle defrost helps to reduce user maintenance on the refrigerator while maintaining a zero degree freezer that keeps frozen food frozen.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Leveling Legs Quantity:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
33 1/4" - 34 1/2"
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect food.
- Their unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Adjustable Wire Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CT66JBIDPL Reviews