Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMMIT's CT66 series offers quality undercounter refrigerator-freezers with exclusive technology for the best in cold storage conditions.
All CT66 units are sized for convenience in tight locations, with 24" widths and generous interior capacity. Door racks, adjustable shelves, and a clear fruit and vegetable crisper provide plenty of storage options to accommodate a variety of items.
The CT66 uses SUMMIT's own dual evaporator system to separately cool the freezer and fresh food sections, giving you an energy efficient unit with precise temperature control. Cycle defrost helps to reduce user maintenance on the refrigerator while maintaining a zero degree freezer that keeps frozen food frozen.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Rear Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect contents.
- Their unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Available on base models only.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Units ending in "FR" let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
Accepts Custom Panels
- Comes panel ready so you can fit your unit's look to your surrounding decor.
- NOTE: Stainless Steel Insert Frame units accept only 1/4" panels.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.