AccuCold's CT66 series features quality undercounter refrigerator-freezers with exclusive technology for the best in cold storage conditions.
The CT66BDPL uses SUMMIT's own dual evaporator system to separately cool the freezer and fresh food sections. Cycle defrost helps to reduce user maintenance on the refrigerator while maintaining a zero degree freezer that keeps frozen food frozen.
This model has a jet black cabinet and diamond plate wrapped door for an industrial look, with a stainless steel towel bar handle completing the front. Additional features include interior lighting, a fruit and vegetable crisper, and sturdy door storage, all in a slim 24" width that fits well in limited space.
The CT66 has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. With over five cubic feet of storage capacity, this model is leader in quality, reliability, and convenience.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.e.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Ext Depth with Handle:
Depth with door at 90°:
33 1/4" - 34 1/2"
Height to Hinge Cap:
Interior Freezer Width:
Interior Freezer Depth:
Interior Freezer Height:
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Rear of Unit
Slim counter height dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Diamond plate door
- Unique industrial style finish in textured aluminum
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect food
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator and freezer compartment
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Store items right on the door for easy access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
One piece interior liner
- Easy to clean for added convenience
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
AccuCold CT66BDPL Reviews