AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigeration for general purpose storage. The CT66JBI Series includes built-in undercounter refrigerator-freezers equipped with dual evaporator cooling for optimum storage conditions.
Sized with a 24" footprint, the CT66BBIDPL can be used built-in under counters or freestanding. The interior offers over 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity. It has a black cabinet and diamond plate textured door in wrapped aluminum. A curved towel bar handle in polished stainless steel completes the industrial look.
Inside, our unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer section to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, while the manual defrost freezer compartment can maintain zero degrees. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable glass shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting.
The CT66BBIDPL has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full CT66JBI Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Ext Depth with Handle:
Depth with door at 90°:
33 1/4" - 34 1/2"
Height to Hinge Cap:
Interior Freezer Height:
Interior Freezer Width:
Interior Freezer Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Rear of Unit
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Slim undercounter dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces
Diamond plate door
- Unique industrial style finish in textured aluminum
Zero degree freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect food
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Store items right on the door for easy access
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator and freezer compartment
One piece interior liner
- Easy to clean for added convenience
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals