24" Built-in ADA-Compliant Compact Refrigerator
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigeration for general purpose storage. The CT66JBIADA series of compact refrigerators includes refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions in built-in applications under lower ADA-compliant counters.
At 32 inches high, the CT66BBIADA series can be used built-in or freestanding in ADA-compliant settings. The 24-inch footprint fits many popular cut-outs while offering over 5 cu. ft. of storage capacity. This model has a user-reversible door swing, but, upon request, the door swing can be reversed before delivery.
Inside, the unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer sections to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost refrigerator section, while the manual defrost freezer compartment can maintain zero degrees. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable glass shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting.
The CT66BBIADA series has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full CT66JBIADA series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Right Hand, Reversible
Number of Shelves:
3 Total, Glass, Adjustable
Number of Drawers:
1 Total, Full-Width
Number of Door Bins:
3 Total, Full-Width
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Depth with Door at 90°:
COMPACT REFRIGERATOR FEATURES
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item, or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in the lower slide drawer.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Static manual defrost freezer section offers more stability.
- This system utilizes user-friendly automatic defrost operation in the fresh food section and efficient manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment.
Dual Evaporator Cooling
- The unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer with two evaporators.
- Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior.
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened.
DESIGN & INSTALLATION
- 32-inch height is designed to fit under ADA-compliant counters.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide with a generous 5.3 cu. ft. of interior capacity.
- Make the best use of space by installing the appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to also be used freestanding.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CT66BBI1ADA Reviews