Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's CT66ADA series features freestanding refrigerator-freezers designed to meet ADA guidelines for lower counter height.
All CT66ADA units have slim widths just under 24", with 32" heights that fit under ADA counters. Door racks, adjustable shelves, and a clear fruit and vegetable crisper provide plenty of storage options to accommodate a variety of items. Standard features include interior lighting, an adjustable thermostat, and a reversible freezer door.
The CT66ADA series units use SUMMIT's own dual evaporator system to separately cool the freezer and fresh food sections, providing stored contents with safe and reliable conditions for food, drinks, medications, and certain vaccines. Cycle defrost helps to reduce user maintenance on the refrigerator with an automatic defrost system while maintaining a zero degree freezer that keeps frozen food frozen.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters.
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide, with a generous 5.1 cu. ft. of interior capacity.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Dual Evaporator Cooling
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient dual evaporator separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer.
- Combines an automatic defrost refrigerator with a manual defrost freezer to save unit energy and user maintenance.
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
Reversible Freezer Door
- Interior door fitted with gasket.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
- SUMMIT's "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your food or fingers.
Zero Degree Freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSHH, or SSHV come with wrapped stainless steel doors and professional handles.
Customizable Door Fronts
- Units containing IF or FR suffix can accept panels over the door for a custom look.
Accepts Custom Panels
- Comes panel ready so you can fit your unit's look to your surrounding decor.
- NOTE: Stainless Steel Insert Frame units accept only 1/4" panels.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit CT66BADAFR Reviews