An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Induction cooking has been used in Europe for decades by professionals and homeowners demanding the best in performance. With induction cooking, there is no wasted heat because energy is supplied directly to the cooking vessel.
MFG SKU CT36IU
Easy-to-Clean Black Ceramic Glass Surface:
High-Efficiency Induction Elements:
Maximum Element Power:
3,000 Watts with 4,000 Watts Boost, (2) 1,800 Watts with 3,000 Watts Boost and (2) 1,200 Watts
True Simmer Setting:
Hi-Power Mode Boosts:
Illuminated Touch Controls:
Graduated Control Lighting:
Adjustable Sound Frequency and Volume:
Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:
1 to 99 Minutes
5 1/2", 6 3/4", (2) 8 3/4" and 11"
240/208 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 50 Amp Circuit
4 Ft. Flexible 3-Wire
10.2 kW at 240 V AC; 8.9 kW at 208 V AC
3 1/2" or 4"
Recommended Cabinet Width:
Minimum Cabinet Width:
Minimum Cabinet Depth:
Countertop Cut-Out Width:
Countertop Cut-Out Depth:
19 1/4" or 19 3/8"
Minimum Height Clearance:
Minimum 6" clearance is required between countertop and any combustible surface directly below the cooktop.
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat.
- Induction elements heat cookware, not the glass, for a cooler, safer cooking surface.
- Five high-efficiency induction elements deliver power and control.
- Maximum element power: 3,000 Watts with 4,000 Watts boost, (2) 1,800 Watts with 3,000 Watts boost and (2) 1,200 Watts.
- True Simmer setting on three elements.
- Melt setting on two elements.
- Elements will not be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the cooktop surface.
- Hi-Power mode boosts power on 1,800 Watt elements by diverting power from adjacent element.
- 4,000 Watts element does not divert power from adjacent element for boost.
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded.
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting and adjustable sound frequency and volume.
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel.
- Cooktop will be locked so that no elements can be turned on.
- Universal OFF turns all elements off.
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range.
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
MFG SKU CT36IU