An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
The black ceramic glass top of the Wolf 36" Electric Cooktop is beautifully complemented by classic stainless steel trim. Four heating elements with nine zones offer exceptional control of temperature for cooking utensils of every size. A bridge connects two elements for an 8-inch by 17-inch, 4,400 watt heating area. All elements offer True Simmer along with one element that enables you to set the temperature for melting.
MFG SKU CT36E/S
Easy-to-Clean Black Ceramic Glass Surface:
High-Frequency Pulsation Elements:
5 with 9 Zones
Illuminated Touch Controls:
Yes with Graduated Control Lighting
True Simmer Setting:
On All Elements
On One Element
Hot-Surface Indicator Light:
Yes (1 to 99 Minute Range)
Adjustable Sound Frequency and Volume:
240 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 Amp; 208 V AC, 60 Hz, 40 Amp
4 Ft. Flexible 3-Wire
10.5 kW at 240 V AC; 7.9 kW at 208 V AC
Heating Element Outer Diameter:
12", 9", 8" and 6 1/2"
Bridge Element Dimensions:
8" x 17"
Recommended Cabinet Width:
Minimum Cabinet Width:
Minimum Cabinet Depth:
Minimum Height Clearance:
Countertop Cut-Out Width:
Countertop Cut-Out Depth:
Minimum 5 3/4" clearance is required between countertop and any combustible surface directly below the cooktop.
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat-translucent surface allows you to see the glow of hot elements.
- High-frequency pulsation elements improve cooking performance and control.
- Five heating elements with nine zones.
- Bridge-zone element connects two elements to provide a larger cooking area.
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded.
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting.
- True Simmer setting on all elements.
- Melt setting on one element.
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel.
- Cooktop can be locked so that no elements can be turned on.
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range and adjustable sound frequency and volume.
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
MFG SKU CT36E/S