An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Induction cooking has been used in Europe for decades by professionals and homeowners demanding the best in performance. With induction cooking, there is no wasted heat because energy is supplied directly to the cooking vessel. Food cooks efficiently while the cooking surface stays cool to the touch.
MFG SKU CT15I/S
Classic Stainless Steel Trim
Easy-to-Clean Black Ceramic Glass Surface:
High-Efficiency Induction Elements:
Maximum Element Power:
1,800 Watts with 3,000 Watts Boost and 1,200 Watts
True Simmer Setting:
Hi-Power Mode Boosts:
Illuminated Touch Controls:
Graduated Control Lighting:
Adjustable Sound Frequency and Volume:
Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:
1 to 99 Minutes
6 3/4" and 8 3/4"
240/208 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20 Amp Circuit
4 Ft. Flexible 3-Wire
3.6 kW at 240 V AC; 3.1 kW at 208 V AC
Recommended Cabinet Width:
18" (One Module) and 33" (Two Modules)
Minimum Cabinet Depth:
Countertop Cut-Out Width:
Countertop Cut-Out Depth:
Minimum Height Clearance:
Minimum 6" clearance is required between countertop and any combustible surface directly below the cooktop.
- Integrated design allows for use with multiple cooktop units or modules.
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat.
- Induction elements heat cookware, not the glass, for a cooler, safer cooking surface.
- Two high-efficiency induction elements deliver power and control.
- Maximum element power: 1,800 Watts with 3,000 Watts boost and 1,200 Watts.
- True Simmer setting on rear element.
- Melt setting on front element.
- Elements will not be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the cooktop surface.
- Hi-Power mode boosts rear element power by diverting power from front element.
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded.
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting and adjustable sound frequency and volume.
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel.
- Cooktop will be locked so that no elements can be turned on.
- Universal OFF turns all elements off.
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range.
- Filler strip for installation of multiple cooktops or modules.
- Bracket supports for installation of two integrated modules with downdraft (Model DD30 only).
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
MFG SKU CT15I/S
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.